The College of Aeronautics and Engineering (CAE) encourages students to become active in their futures. Take advantage of a variety of resources to enhance your Kent State CAE experience.
Looking for a form? Check the Forms Bank.
Scheduling an appointment with your Advisor
- Appointments are 30min, double-check the start time of your appointment.
- Be on time or your appointment may be canceled.
- Be sure to check-in with the front desk when you arrive for your appointment!
Please do not schedule appointments for letter requests.
Emailing your Advisor
Advisors may address single questions via email rather than an appointment. When emailing your advisor, always include the following:
- Include your name, student ID
- Copy and paste the exact error message for any registration or scheduling issues
Please remember the following:
- Please allow a minimum of 2-3 business days for a response.
- If the course is NOT in our college, we cannot authorize you for it. You must contact that department directly.
- Do not email letter requests to your advisor.
Internships, Co-Ops and Jobs
Please visit the Internships, Co-Ops and Jobs page for information.
Aeronautics Peer Mentor Program Documentation
Where do I document that I've connected with my mentee? Peer Mentors can stop by 127 ATB to fill out a slip or submit the documentation via the survey below. At the end of the survey you will be given the opportunity to download a pdf for your records.