Industrial Advisory Board
The College of Aeronautics and Engineering's industrial advisory board is comprised of decision makers from a diverse cross-section of aeronautics and engineering industry. They are active in counseling our curricular activities with emphasis on a joint effort resulting in the brightest and best-prepared graduates.
Premier Flight Academy
- Assistant Chief Pilot, Delta Airlines, 2006 – 2008
- First Officer, B-777, Delta Airlines
- Type Certificates B-757, B-767 and B-777
- Fighter Pilot, US Navy (1987–1997); US Air Force (1997-2000)
- Carrier Qualification Standardization Officer, US N (1994-97)
- B.S. in Applied Mathematics and Statistics, RIT
Daniel Sarachene is a military and commercial airline pilot with more than 30 years of experience in aviation. He is a 1989 graduate of Kent State University (KSU), studying Industrial Technology while completing the KSU flight program from Private Pilot through CFII and a FAA Air Traffic Control Cooperative program.