The Aviation Accreditation Board International (AABI)
The Aviation Accreditation Board International (AABI) is a nonprofit 501 © (3) organization that meets twice a year and sets standards for aviation programs taught in colleges and universities in the United States and around the world. AABI was designed by educators, industry and the FAA, and judges the quality of aviation education curriculum. Programs that meet AABI standards are accredited for a five-year period.
What are the Benefits of Being Accredited by AABI?
- Our program is able to participate directly in the improvement of America's aviation and aerospace education infrastructure
- Faculty, staff and students are able to network with representatives from every aspect of the aviation industry and develop important new contacts
- Faculty and staff are able to gain greater industry insight and develop an expertise in aviation career planning, which allows us to
- Offer students a clear path to their career goals
- Justify future resources for various programs
- Improve opportunities for scholarships and
- Build parental confidence