Business Website Articles of Potential Interest
"Building a Business Website: A Small Business Guide" on Business News Daily may be of interest when building or tuning-up your web presence. It describes an eight step process and includes links to other online resources.
The eight steps:
- Determine the primary purpose of your website.
- Decide your domain name. (Also consider getting e-mail with the same domain name to give your company a more professional look and feel.)
- Choose a web host.
- Build your pages.
- Set up your payment system (if applicable).
- Test and publish your website.
- Market your website on social media/search engines. (Don’t forget to include it on all traditional published materials such as brochures, business cards, event flyers and in e-mail marketing.)
- Maintain your site. (Avoid broken links.)
Related articles on Business News Daily:
All opinions expressed in these articles are those of the authors and are not necessarily those of Kent State University or the SBDC at KSU-CAE.