Faculty and Staff Resources
Faculty and Staff Resource Hub
CAE Calendar of Events
Are you hosting an event and want the information shared on the CAE Calendar of Events?
Send a calendar invite to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Before you send a calendar invitation, please be mindful of the following items:
- Title of Event: Please make sure the title accurately describes the event/initiative.
- Time: Make sure the start and end time is correct.
- Location: Please spell out the buildings and locations; if specifying a room number, please use it at the beginning. i.e. 101 Aeronautics and Engineering Building
- Do not use acronyms/codes; "AEB" is recognized internally but is not the code registered with the State of Ohio.
- Description: Please use as much detail as possible in the description. To see an example, please visit the CAE Calendar of Events website.
- Please enable the "invitee may make edits" feature. This will save a lot of time.
- Most importantly, if you are putting an event/initiative on the calendar, please follow through and refrain from canceling as much as possible.
Logos and Images
Messages from Human Resources