The topics of interests include but are not limited to the following aspects in Human-MRS/Swarm Interaction.
• Trust measurement, modeling, and maintenance
• Safety in MRS and human-swarm interaction
• Distributed cognition (or distributed cognitive systems)
• Human cognitive load measurement
• Transparency and explanation in MRS
• Modeling and analysis human-swarm interaction
• Social acceptance, norms, and ethical issues in human environments
• Autonomy dependency
• Cognitive Control for heterogenous teaming.
• Shared decision making in multi-robot multi-human interaction
• Datasets and simulator kits
• New applications related to intuitive human-MRS/swarm interaction
• Self-learning and healing in Human MRS/swarm interaction