HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: First Friday of February, annually
- The 2023-2024 CAE Scholarship Application and supplemental materials deadline is the first Friday of February; all application materials must be submitted for your application to be considered complete. All applications are to be submitted using the online application; print applications will no longer be accepted, effective 2023-2024 application cycle.
Letters of Reccomendation
- A total of two (2) letters of reccommendation are required.
- Applicants must submit a minimum of one (1) letter of reccommendation from a faculty member (please give 2-4 weeks notice).
- This is not applicable for incoming freshman applying for Leland Keller Scholar Award; Applicants for this award can fulfill this requirement with a letter of reference from a high school teacher or other reputable source.
- Letters of recommendation can be sent via email to the attention of Mr. Lawrence Epps at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please request that your reference include "[your name] scholarship letter of recommendation" in the subject line of the email and the letter be attached; PDF's only, please.
- Applicants must submit a minimum one-page typed essay (single-spaced) that describes an experience (academic or otherwise) that significantly impacted your choice to pursue your chosen area of study.
- Please include your interests, professional aspirations and a statement of intent of how the awarded funds will be used.