Opportunities to Engage
We're on a mission to meet the challenges of tomorrow today.
We stand ready.
As confident thinkers on the ground and in the air, we are guiding our world toward progress and possibility - and we have many opportunities for you to engage with us as we engineer the way forward and focus our energies skyward:
- Industry Training and Certifications
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Part 107 Testing
- FANUC Robot Training
- Building the Future
- Naming Opportunities
- Student Scholarships
- Technology and Equipment Donations
- Safe and Secure
- Improved Accessibility
- Small Business Development Center
- Entrepreneurial Support
- Resource Connection
- Workforce Development
- Internships and Co-Ops
- Career Fairs
- Mock Interviews
- Industry Panels/Career Conversations
- FedEx Aeronautics Academic Center at the Kent State University Airport (1G3)
- Onsite Aircraft Department Department Part 145 Certified Repair Station
- Largest collegiate fleet in Ohio, USA, with 34 aircraft
Together, we can dare mighty things.
For more information about these opportunities, please contact:
Director, External Affairs
Director, Strategic Marketing and Community Outreach
Alyssa Robinson, M.Ed.
Director, Strategic Communications and External Engagement
Director, Finance and Operations | Director, Small Business Development Center at Kent State University - College of Aeronautics and Engineering
Associate Director, Philanthropy