Small Business Development Center
College of Aeronautics and Engineering (CAE) and Small Business Development Center Partnership
COVID-19 Resources and Information
Ohio Small Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans: Learn More Here
- Economic Impact Disaster Loans FAQ and Tips
- Update on checking status of economic impact disaster loan (EIDL) applications filed previously: Applicants will get a status email from ODA when the processing is near to complete and be invited to go into a portal to complete the EIDL. This portal will give them the status, what additional docs are needed (if any), closing information, etc. If the EIDL applicant has not received this email, the only way to check on the status is to call the customer service line or send an email to customer service.
For detailed information on SBA programs for the coronavirus, visit www.sba.gov/coronavirus
- Due to the large number of applicants, some small businesses are having difficulty completing their applications for loans under the paycheck protection program, in response to the economic difficulties arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic. PayPal, Intuit and Square are all accepting PPP applications.
- Order from the State of Ohio: Director's Stay at Home Order
Past recordings and upcoming webinars from Aviation Week
Upcoming Events for Ohio SBDC
- March 10 – Ohio SBDC at Summit Medina Business Alliance is partnering Thryv Foundation for a pre-#SBDCDay training
- March 16 – The Lead Center will be participating in an Opportunity Zone Event in Cincinnati
- March 17 – The Ohio SBDC at the Toledo Chamber is co-hosting a White House Opportunity Now (Opportunity Zone) event in Toledo
- March 18 - #SBDCDay:
- Ohio SBDCs will be hosting seven training events across the state.
- Ohio SBDCs, hosts and collaborators will take to social media to share the Ohio SBDC story.
- The lead center will unveil two new client success story videos: Kirila Fire and AlphaMicron.
- Director Mihalik is planning on recording a special #SBDCDay video for social media.
- ASBDC will release a success story video featuring Ohio SBDC client EarthQuaker Devices. March 19 – Ohio SBDC will release a new banker-specific success story video at the Ohio Banker’s Day Conference in Columbus: take a sneak peek at the video HERE. We will have this on YouTube and available to the whole network after the 19th.
- Ford recently announced that it has started working with 3M and GE Healthcare to produce medical equipment and protective gear for healthcare workers to help address shortages in the fight against the coronavirus. Video: How Ford is Making Respirators for COVID-19
Latest Annual ResultSBDC Archive 2019
National Small Business Week
National Small Business Week is here! During this week, the U.S. Small Business Administration shines a spotlight on our nation’s 30 million small businesses. Through community events across the country, we honor entrepreneurs whose achievements over the past year stand out.