All graduate students are required to complete four core courses in the Master of Technology degree program.
Additional Program Requirements/Limitations
- A cumulative graduate GPA of 3.00 is required for graduation.
- A minimum of 18 credit hours in 60000-level or above coursework is required.
- A minimum of 21 credit hours of coursework must be taken in AERN, CMGT or TECH courses.
- A maximum of 4 credit hours of Workshop coursework may be used to satisfy the degree requirements.
- A maximum of 9 credit hours in Technology Individual Investigation coursework may be used to satisfy the degree requirements.
- A maximum of 12 semester credit hours may be accepted as transfer credits and applied toward degree requirements.
- A total of 6 credits for thesis (TECH 61199: Thesis I) will be counted if the thesis option is chosen.
Students are required to select the thesis or non-thesis option. The thesis option, recommended for students interested in research and development, allows students to acquire an in-depth knowledge of a narrowly-defined technical area of interest. The non-thesis option is suggested for students who seek a more general curriculum of advanced technical coursework. Those students who choose the thesis option must successfully complete TECH 61199 - Thesis 1 for a total of 6 credit hours.