Fall Internship, Co-op & Career Fair
Date: Sept. 26, 2018 (Wednesday)
Time: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Location: Student Recreation and Wellness Center
Don't miss this opportunity to meet and network with representatives from a wide variety of organizations seeking interns and candidates for immediate and future openings. ALL majors are encouraged to attend. Student/alumni registration is not required.
Students & Alumni
- View organizations attending on Handshake and the Fairs App
- Career advice videos
- Stop by a drop-in shift to get your resume reviewed, practice an elevator pitch and ask quick career questions to get the most out of attending the fair
- Have a professional LinkedIn photo taken at the fair, sponsored by the KSU Alumni Association
- Cost - Standard Rate – $425
Nonprofit/Government Rate – $225
Employer Promotion Rate – $700
- Registration is not currently active. To be notified when registration becomes available: Login to Handshake and create an account.
- To register: Login to Handshake, then click on: 1) Fairs on the left navigation panel 2) Then type ‘Kent State University’ into the School search box 3) click on the Fall Internship, Co-op & Career Fair 4) Select the blue Register button in the top right hand corner, 5) Complete the registration (Spots are limited and will be awarded on a first come-first served basis)
- Contact Kristen Washington, Recruiting Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-8363 to schedule a post-event interview day in our office.
University Closure and Cancellation of Classes: If the university is closed due to inclement weather (see the Kent State Advisory page), this event will not be held. If classes only have been cancelled, visit the Kent State Advisory page for updates regarding the status of this event. If this event is cancelled, Career Services will communicate with employers, students and alumni regarding next-steps when the university reopens.