Teacher Employment Day
Date: April 9, 2018 (Monday)
Time: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Kent Student Center Ballroom
Don't miss this opportunity to meet with representatives from school districts in Ohio and across the nation seeking educators for teaching and other position openings. Pre-registration is required to participate. *
Students & Alumni
- REGISTER & VIEW TIMELINE (PDF)
- View and research schools attending
- Be aware of the Interview Cancellation Policy
- View tips to prepare and succeed at TED
- Practice your introduction and interviewing skills
- Wear professional attire and bring many copies of your polished resume
Students/alumni with disabilities requiring special accommodations should contact Career Exploration and Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-672-2360 at least two weeks prior to the event. We will review your request and make every effort to provide reasonable accommodations.
- Each school may register up to 4 recruiters at $100 each (lunch included)
- During a morning Meet & Greet, administrators will build their interview schedule with up to 14 educators at 20 minute increments
- Payment can be made by check or credit card (American Express, Visa and MasterCard accepted). Any fees not paid at the time of registration, can ONLY be paid by check. If canceling on or after March 16, fees are non-refundable.
- Read Timeline (PDF) & Send Licensure Needs Form
- Reach out to Julie Novotny, Career Advisor, with questions at email@example.com or 330-672-9488
- Understand additional recruiting services
University Closure and Cancellation of Classes: If the university is closed due to inclement weather, this event will not be held. If classes only have been canceled, visit the Kent State Advisory Page for updates regarding the status of this event. If this event is canceled, Career Exploration and Development will communicate with employers, students and alumni regarding next-steps when the university reopens.