Forms of Presentation
- Abstract – Please see Abstract Details
- Written Report – Should include title page (Project name, participant names, school name and logo), table of contents, introduction, statement of problem, objective, product description, budget and finance, conclusion and references.
- Poster - Measurements should be no larger than 36x48, and include KSU logo, title of project,
and name(s) of author(s) including faculty mentor. An easel and foam core for mounting will be
provided for all poster presentations. 7-10 minutes maximum length.
- Oral Presentation - 15 minutes maximum length.
- Video - You must bring your own equipment; space and power outlet will be provided.
Local and International Competition Evaluation
- Each team will be evaluated upon by the following:
- Social Inclusion: global reach;
- Innovation and originality;
- Financial, structural, operational and cost-benefit feasibility;
- Sustainability: balance with respect to environmental resources;
- Technical viability according to the present reality and to the present regulations;
- Civic engagement and human values: social benefits and respect to individuality;
- Quality of written proposal;
- Quality of the poster session;
- Quality of the oral presentation.
- A score from zero to ten will be granted to each evaluation criteria and a final score will be obtained by the arithmetic average of all scores granted to each team. If a tie occurs, the tiebreaker will be the highest score in the criteria “Civic Engagement and Human Values”. If the tie persists, the team with the highest score in the “Innovation and Originality” criteria will be declared winner.