CCI Graduation Process
Use the following steps as guidelines to ensure you're ready to graduate. Once you're ready, you can apply for graduation.
- Submit graduation application via FlashLine / Student / Resources / Graduation before deadlines
- Review FlashLine > Student Tools> Update Personal Information to confirm that all of your personal information, including your cell phone number if you have one, is correct so we can contact you quickly if necessary.
- Review the Kent State Registrar's website in detail for non-academic information about graduation fairs, commencement, and diplomas.
- Thoroughly review your graduation audit email from your academic advisor, which you should receive soon after you have completed registration for your graduation term. Save and print the attached audit for your records.
- Review your graduation application on FlashLine> Student Tools and contact your advising office immediately if there are any extra or missing major, concentration, minor, or certificate programs on your graduation application or if you have questions about your graduation audit. Please note that failing to declare the exact programs that you want on your transcript may result in you not graduating in the term you applied for.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to be aware of all degree requirements and University deadlines. Please consult with your advising office and the Undergraduate Catalog.
If you are submitting a thesis or dissertation, you must complete and submit it in accordance with the CCI Style Guide and Instructions for Preparing Theses and Dissertations.
Register for an Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) informational seminar and review the University Libraries ETD website for guidelines for preparing and submitting your document. It is the candidate’s responsibility to be aware of all degree requirements and university deadlines. Please consult with your advisor and the Graduate Catalog.