There are several things you should do in preparation for your Orientation, Advising & Registration day program.
- Registration begins June 5th
- Login and regularly check your FlashLine account. When logging in for the first time, follow the instructions linked from the Login page. Please be aware that E-mail is the official form of communication at Kent State University and students should begin checking their accounts regularly.
- There are 16 Orientation, Advising & Registration programs starting on July 20 and ending on July 30, 2015. You will select one date and either a morning (8:00am-12:30pm) or afternoon (12:30-5:00pm) session to attend.
- Review the Kent Core list of classes and the Kent State University Roadmaps and have classes in mind that you are interested in taking before you meet with your academic advisor.
- Take the ALEKS Math placement assessment online at least 48 hours prior to your Orientation, Advising & Registration day if you plan to take courses in math fall semester.
- Take the foreign language placement assessment online at least 48 hours prior to your Orientation, Advising & Registration day if you plan to take foreign language courses.