The Credly Acclaim badge platform is the official digital credential provider of Kent State University.
Kent State is committed to helping learners achieve success by offering digital badges which represent participation, achievements, training, or certifications that are validated through our organization. The Acclaim platform provides a way to manage, share, and verify digital badges.
View Kent State's current list of badge offerings (coming soon).
What are the benefits of a digital badge on the Acclaim platform?
- Connections to Labor Market Insights, bringing real jobs data to bear
- Recommendations for which course or what to learn next
- Quick and easy way of posting to multiple social media platforms
- A more efficient way of articulating achievements, skills, and competencies
In July 2020, Kent State University digital badging will be migrating from Credly to the Acclaim platform.
Badge earners who have accepted and/or claimed badges issued via Credly will automatically have their badges migrated to the Acclaim platform. In order to access badges in the new platform, users will need to create an Acclaim user account. Acclaim badge earner user accounts are FREE, and there is no fee for using this service.
If you have questions about creating a badge earner user account or accessing your existing badges on the Acclaim platform, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a Digital Badge
New digital badges for an event, course, certification, conference, workshop, or training can be created and added to the Acclaim platform. Kent State University departments or units interested in creating a digital badge will need an Acclaim badge issuer user account. Please note that digital badges need to follow Kent State brand standards.
To request a badge issuer account, please email email@example.com.
For additional help with the Acclaim platform, please view the support videos below or visit the Acclaim Help Center for step-by-step tutorials and user forums.
- How do I manage and share my Acclaim badge? (2:19 min)
- How to add your badge to Linkedin (2:47 min)
- What labor market insights are available with my badge? (2:31 min)