How do I become an Aircraft Dispatcher?
- The FAA requires 200 contact hours of instruction and the receipt of a graduation certificate from an FAA certificated school under Part 65 of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Kent State University has a duly certified school housed in the College of Aeronautics and Engineering, Division of Aeronautics.
- Applicants must be 21 yrs. of age by the completion of training to sit for the FAA ADX written exam and the FAA administered practical exam.
- You must also be legally able to attend school in the United States, be English proficient, and pass all exams in the course(s) with at least a 70% score.
- Issuance of a graduation certificate is at the sole discretion of the Chief Dispatcher.