at kent state university
June 7 - 16, 2018
*Applications must be submitted by Monday, April 30, 2018.
The Piano Division at Kent State University's Hugh A. Glauser School of Music is delighted to announce the 13th annual Piano Institute at Kent State, June 7 - 16, 2018.
This highly intensive and prestigious festival for talented piano students in grades 7-12 offers a unique combination of lessons, master classes, and performance opportunities. Students from all over the world will converge on the campus of Kent State University for 10 days for inspiration, learning, and application.
While attending the Piano Institute, participants will . . .
- Perform in a final gala performance at Severance Hall's Reinberger Hall on Saturday, June 16
- Receive four hours of one-on-one lessons with Kent State piano instructors
- Participate in master classes with esteemed guest artists
- Attend workshops on sight-reading, technique, practicing, and audition/competition preparation
- Attend daily musicianship and movement classes
- Attend concerts
- Live on campus with peers from across the country
- Enjoy recreational activities and picnics, including a field trip to Kent State University's Porthouse Theatre
For more information, contact:
Allison Bates, Outreach Program Mananger, email@example.com, 330-672-1061