Cary 300 Series II Spectrophotometer
- Pre-monochromator - Extends the working range of the Cary 300 past 5 absorbance units by lowering the stray light.
- Sealed optics - prevents exposure to corrosive environments.
- Variable slits - allow optimum control over data resolution. The spectral bandwidth can be set to 0.2 nm.
- Phase locked wavelength drive - prevents peak shifts and peak suppression at high scan speeds.
- Double choppers - ensure that the sample and reference beam strike the detector at the same point.
- The large sample compartment - gives you more flexibility in sample size.
- Centralized accessory control - all accessories are centrally controlled by the Accessory Controller.