Dr. Anatoly Khitrin: "Spin dynamics and its applications to nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR)"
My interests are mainly in the field of spin dynamics and its applications to nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and imaging. The work is a combination of theoretical and experimental approaches. Development of new NMR techniques includes creating more efficient schemes for decoupling, cross-polarization, measuring inter-nuclear distances in solids, imaging, and data processing.
- Khitrin A. K., Selective excitation of homogeneous spectral lines, J. Chem Phys., 2011, 134, 154502.
- Lee J. S. Khitrin A. K., Regatte R. R., Jerschow A, Uniform saturation of strongly coupled spin system by two-frequency saturation, J. Chem. Phys. 2011, v. 134, p.234504.
- Khitrin A. K., Michalski Michael, Lee Jae-Seung, Reversible projective measurement in quantum ensembles, 2011, Quantum Inf. Process., v. 10, pp. 557-566.
- Khitrin A. K., Xu J., Ramamoorthy A., Cross-correlations between low-gamma nuclei in solids via a common dipolar bath, J. Magn. Reson. 2011, v. 212, pp. 95-101.
- Khitrin A. K., Long-lived NMR echo in solids, J. Magn. Reson. 2011, v. 213, pp. 22-25.
- Khitrin A. K., Xu J., Ramamoorthy A., Coherent averaging in the frequency domain, J. Chem. Phys. 2012, v. 136, p. 214504.
- Khitrin A. K., Jerschow A., Simple suppression of radiation damping, J. Magn. Reson. 2012, v. 225, pp. 14–16.
- Zhang B., Lee J.-S., Khitrin A., Jerschow A., Long Lived NMR Signal in Bone, J. Magn. Reson. 2013, v. 231, pp.1-4.
- Safonov V. L., Khitrin A. K., Hydrogen nanobubbles in a water solution of dietary supplement, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 2013, v. 436, pp. 333– 336.
- Turanov A., Khitrin A. K., Communication: Long-lived states of nuclear spins in solids, J. Chem. Phys. 2013, v. 139, p. 091102.
- Turanov A., Khitrin A. K., Proton NMR characterization of gasoline–ethanol blends, Fuel 2014, v. 137, pp. 335–338.