The Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Business Management gives students credentials important to getting their first job as an entry-level manager or manager-trainee. Every organization of any size and type depends on and needs managers, including, as examples, the small corner store, department stores, accounting firms, healthcare centers, manufacturing firms or a business-to-business type of organization.
This Program is Right For You If
- Assess and suggest appropriate solutions to human resource-related business problems.
- Demonstrate understanding of human resource management function within an organization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic principles of project management.
- Understand leadership principles.
This Program Will Teach You To
- Recall strategic frameworks that are used to make business decisions.
- Perform basic calculations using quantitative tools that are used to support business decisions.
- Articulate and deliberate their ideas in writing.
- Articulate and deliberate their ideas orally.
- Identify ethical dilemmas and stakeholders.
- Recommend alternatives and consequences and choose a reasoned conclusion from the alternatives given.
- Identify global factors in making a business decision.
- Analyze global factors in making a business decision.