Bachelor of Science in Nursing
At Kent State University, College of Nursing at the Salem campus you will experience quality education with state of the art facilities and:
- Small class size with Excellent Nursing Faculty will know you by name!
- NCLEX passage rate that exceeds the state and national averages!
- Ability to complete all of your classes at Kent State University, Salem Campus!
- The students receive an individualized education as the faculty-student ratio is 1:10.
- A convenient and affordable option for the people of the region.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is designed for students who wish to pursue a professional degree in nursing. It prepares the graduate to provide entry level nursing care in a variety of health care settings and provides management and leadership skills necessary for today's health care provider. The BSN builds the framework for graduate study in nursing. This program of study is offered to beginning generic students at the Salem Campus. Students may complete the full, 4-year degree program at the Salem Campus.
Comments or questions about the baccalaureate program at the Salem Campus?
Dr. Mary Lou Ferranto