Clone of Business Management Technology
The Associate of Applied Business degree in Business Management Technology provides students with a core consisting of communication, management, accounting, marketing, e-commerce, economics and liberal arts courses. Students may have the opportunity to participate in internships, which help to link theory with hands-on practice.
This Program is Right For You If
- Proin in dolor id mi vulputate eleifend.
- Quisque sit amet lacinia mauris.
- Praesent accumsan neque orci, non mattis tortor blandit a.
This Program Will Teach You
- Apply lessons learned by integrating business simulations into appropriate courses using Excel, Mylab or other simulation software.
- Discuss various aspects of teams in business: team dynamics, different types of teams, meeting rules and management.
- Research and share how businesses are currently working to improve their products, services and overall organizations.
- Understand business concepts and vocabulary.
- Demonstrate knowledge acquired by emphasizing public speaking, ethical problem solving, teamwork and multimedia presentations.
- Write in a formal and informal style.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in teams.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business and economic principles, concepts and vocabulary.
- Interpret local, state, national and international markets and regulations.
- Use appropriate technology for business applications, as well as review future technology needs.
- Identify, assess and solve specific problems for actual organizations, or address problems presented in a case-study.
- Distinguish between ethical and unethical business practices, and show an appreciation for diversity in the workplace.