Clone of Crimininology and Justice Studies, B.A. - Example
The Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminology and Justice Studies takes an interdisciplinary approach to the study of crime, law and justice. Faculty members view crime, deviance and society’s response from the fields of sociology, political science, psychology and traditional criminal justice viewpoints. The curriculum provides a firm understanding of the basic institutions of the criminal justice system. Students are also exposed to criminological theory and diversity courses, which help them understand the complex relationship between the individual, society and the criminal justice system. The program stresses effective writing and analytical skills. Students are afforded the opportunity to earn credit through internship placements.
This Program is Right For You If
- Proin in dolor id mi vulputate eleifend.
- Quisque sit amet lacinia mauris.
- Praesent accumsan neque orci, non mattis tortor blandit a.
This Program Will Teach You
- Oral and written communication skills
- Professional skills through experience
- Substantive knowledge in specific areas of the discipline, namely law, law enforcement, corrections, courts, and diversity
- An understanding of ethics
- An understanding of theoretical issues related to causes of crime and development of justice practices
- An understanding of research
- Critical thinking skills