Clone of Nursing - BSN - Example
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree prepares practitioners for professional nursing, helps them understand their role in society and prepares them for graduate study. The program emphasizes professional knowledge, skills and compassionate nursing practices. Students begin with courses that demonstrate the core foundations of the nursing profession and its historical roots. The capstone preceptorship exposes students to research and professional-practice concepts that will ensure their abilities to be nurse leaders and healthcare advocates. Throughout the program, students study life-span and cultural diversity issues while applying evidence-based practice to their profession.
This Program is Right For You If
- Proin in dolor id mi vulputate eleifend.
- Quisque sit amet lacinia mauris.
- Praesent accumsan neque orci, non mattis tortor blandit a.
This Program Will Teach You
- Meet educational eligibility requirements to take the registered nurse licensing examination (National Certification and Licensure Exam).
- Acquire competencies based on professional standards to assume the role of the professional nurse and for career advancement, including graduate studies.
- Apply the nursing process in providing evidence-based, culturally sensitive care to promote health and adaptation of individuals, families, groups and communities.