Clone of Occupational Therapy Assistant Technology - Example
- Curriculum follows the standards set by the National Council on Family Relations
- Interdisciplinary approach to individual and family development across the lifespan
- Minors available in Human Development & Family Studies; Nonprofit Studies; Hospitality Management; and Gerontology
- Master Degree in Family Studies available
- See the full program overview by clicking the yellow button to the left
This Program is Right For You If
- Proin in dolor id mi vulputate eleifend.
- Quisque sit amet lacinia mauris.
- Praesent accumsan neque orci, non mattis tortor blandit a.
This Program Will Teach You
- Demonstrate professional behaviors when interacting with clients, peers and other professionals when providing occupational therapy services.
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning by integrating clinical experiences with evidence-based practice and personal experience to provide best-practice occupational therapy services.
- Demonstrate support for the client's desired occupational roles and participation in occupations through a creative, holistic approach.
- Collaborate with inter-professional team members to provide distinct valued services to each client based on individual needs.
- Demonstrate support for at-risk individuals, groups and populations who are in the community to identify resources and opportunities for improving engagement in occupations.