Clone of Psychology - Example
Students in the Bachelor of Arts in Psychology apply the science of understanding and explaining thoughts, emotions and behavior to solving real-world problems. Topics include stress, biological influences on behavior, growth and development of children and diagnosis and treatment of psychological disorders. Elective courses may be used to specialize in a number of areas of psychology and to gain hands-on experience in research labs. The degree prepares students for graduate school and employment in a range of fields, including clinical, applied and experimental areas of psychology and related fields such as education, law, human resources and health care.
This Program is Right For You If
- Proin in dolor id mi vulputate eleifend.
- Quisque sit amet lacinia mauris.
- Praesent accumsan neque orci, non mattis tortor blandit a.
This Program Will Teach You To
- Describe the basic theoretical perspectives, principles, concepts, empirical findings and historical trends in psychology.
- Understand and use fundamental data analysis techniques.
- Understand and apply basic research methods/tools in psychology and evaluate the adequacy of research designs.
- Write effectively in the discipline.
- Recognize, understand, and respect the complexity of sociocultural and international diversity.