Clone of Radiologic Technology (A.A.S.) - Example
The Associate of Applied Science degree in Radiologic Technology educates students on how to perform diagnostic imaging procedures. Medical imaging is a branch of health care delivery that utilizes x-rays and other energy forms to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. Through a blend of classroom education at the university and clinical education at a hospital, students learn anatomy, patient positioning, examination techniques, radiation safety, basic patient care and imaging equipment operation.
Graduates are eligible to take the certification examination administered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) to become registered radiologic technologists.
This Program is Right For You If
- Proin in dolor id mi vulputate eleifend.
- Quisque sit amet lacinia mauris.
- Praesent accumsan neque orci, non mattis tortor blandit a.
This Program Will Teach You To
- Utilize critical thinking and problem-solving skills effectively in the practice of radiologic technology.
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form with patients families and members of the health care team.
- Perform radiographic procedures successfully and consistent with entry-level requirements of a registered radiologic technologist.
- Determine the value of professional growth and development and to conduct themselves in a professional manner.