Clone of Radiologic Technology (A.T.S.) - Example
The Associate of Technical Study degree in Radiologic Technology offers a completion program to graduates of certificate programs in radiologic technology. Kent State University awards college credit for the hospital-based program and American Registry of Radiologic Technologists certification. the major articulates to Kent State's Bachelor of Radiologic and Imaging Sciences degree.
The Radiologic Technology major includes the following optional concentration:
- Radiology Department Management Technology.
This Program is Right For You If
- Proin in dolor id mi vulputate eleifend.
- Quisque sit amet lacinia mauris.
- Praesent accumsan neque orci, non mattis tortor blandit a.
This Program Will Teach You To
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills after completion of English composition.
- Use math, science and computer skills in radiology.
- Improve patient care skills by completing humanity and social science courses.
- Complete requirements for the ATS degree to advance job skills.