"The uncertainties of the present always give way to the enchanted possibilities of the future.” –Gelsey Kirkland
May 2019 Commencement Ceremony Information
- Please check this page carefully to ensure you are ready for graduation
- Summer 2018, Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 graduates will all be recognized and are invited to participate in Commencement.
- The 2019 Columbiana County Campuses Commencement Ceremony will be held on Friday, May 10, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. at the Crestview Performing Arts Center in Columbiana, OH
- Graduates need to arrive at the ceremony 45 minutes prior to the commencement.
- The deadline to RSVP for the Columbiana County Campuses Ceremony will be Friday, March 22, 2019
- A reception with light refreshments will be held immediately prior to the ceremony from 5- 6 p.m. for graduates and their guests.
Graduates with a Disability and Seating for guests with Disabilities
- Please notify Danielle Baker-Rose at email@example.com by May 1, 2019 if you or a guest need a disability-related accommodation. Accessible seating will be provided upon request.
- Kent State University is committed to making its work environment, programs, and activities accessible to individuals with disabilities. For faculty and staff accessibility needs, contact Audrey Graham at 330-337-4251. For student accessibility needs, contact Danielle Baker-Rose, Student Accessibility Services, at 330-337-4214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
KENT CAMPUS UNIVERSITY-WIDE CEREMONY
- Any student receiving an associate, bachelor’s, master’s, or a doctoral degree from any one of the eight campuses may attend.
- Students may attend BOTH the Columbiana County Campuses Ceremony on Friday evening and the university-wide ceremony on Saturday.
- The university-wide ceremony will be held in addition to the college ceremonies currently hosted each spring at the Regional and Kent campuses. Students must RSVP separately to each event. (Spring 2019 candidates can access the RSVP to the Kent Campus ceremony by logging into FlashLine)
- Questions? Contact the Office of University Ceremonies at email@example.com.