American Heart Association Heart Walk 2017
Events Block Grid
Life is Why! Walk for your own health as well as for others.
Kent State University at Salem and Kent State University at East Liverpool are walking together to raise money and awareness for the prevention of heart attacks and stroke in conjunction with the American Heart Association.
Want to Help? You can by signing up to walk with us on the day of the event, donating money to support walkers and deciding to make healthier choices.
If you are interested in making a donation, go to the same location on the page as above and click Donate to This Team
- Date: Saturday, Sept. 30, 2017
- Time: 8 a.m. registration, 9 a.m. kick off, 10 a.m. program begins, 10:10 a.m. - Noon walk
- Location: The Watts at Youngstown State University - 651 Elm Street Youngstown, OH 42240
- Register and/or Donate Online
- Walking Route Map (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Walkers are eligible for a Heart Walk T-Shirt once they have raised a minimum of $100.