Deadline for Graduating with an Associate's Degree
Associate Degree Graduation Applications are available from October 1, 2016 - January 20, 2017
To access the online graduation application:
- Log into FlashLine, then click on the Student Tools and Courses tab.
- In the Graduation / Commencement channel, click on the Application for Graduation link.
- Review and acknowledge the Important Information Concerning Your Graduation Application page.
- Select and submit your curriculum.
- Select and submit your graduation term.
- Review your information for accuracy and submit your request.
- Print the Graduation Application Acknowledgment page for your records.
- View submitted graduation applications by clicking on the link at the bottom of your acknowledgment page or from the link in your Graduation/Commencement channel.
- Once the information has been submitted, it will be reviewed and acted on appropriately by your college or Regional Campus office.
- Any questions about applying for graduation should be referred to your advisor/advising office.