ADN Applications Now Available
The Kent State East Liverpool Associate Degree of Nursing program is now accepting applications for Fall Semester 2017. The deadline to apply has been extended.
Discover your purpose and a more meaningful life – one step at a time. If you are open to broadening your horizons, and willing to be challenged, you will find opportunities with every step you take. Registered nursing is a career choice with unlimited possibilities. With the support of caring faculty and staff, you will experience a sense of belonging and that undeniable feeling of finding your purpose.
Choose from these nursing options at Kent State University at East Liverpool:
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- LPN to RN transition program (intravenous certification not required)
- Advanced placement for students transferring from another nursing program
Enjoy these benefits, as well:
- Small classes and clinical groups
- Enhanced technology
- Video case studies
- Online testing
- Reduced tuition rate for residents of surrounding out-of-state counties
- NCLEX reviews
- Faculty and program director who make themselves available to students
Kent State is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The Associate Degree in Nursing program (ADN) is approved by the Ohio Board of Nursing and is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
For more information, please contact Dr. Cristina Riter, academic program director for the Associate Degree Nursing program at Kent State East Liverpool, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 330-382-7510.