Returning or Re-enrolling | Kent State University

Returning or Re-enrolling

Students included in this category have interrupted their continuous enrollment at Kent State University and now
wish to return.

Students who withdrew from the University in good standing or on probation and who, in the interim, have not attended another postsecondary institution NEED NOT apply for admission. These students will be required however, to complete an Application for Undergraduate Re-enrollment  and the Personal Explanation Statement (if applicable) before they are eligible to register for classes. The form(s) should be returned to the Student Services Office at the respective campus. Reenrolling students should contact the campus receptionist to schedule an advising appointment with the appropriate academic advisor.

Explore the Application for Undergraduate Re-enrollment         Visit the Personal Explanation Statement

Former students who have since attended another college or university must apply as a transfer student and pay the $40 application fee. Students applying for reinstatement after dismissal from the University must apply through the Admissions Office at Kent State University at East Liverpool or Kent State University at Salem. The University undergraduate catalog outlines reinstatement procedures for former students.

Call 330-385-3805 or 330-332-0361 for details.

Student Services Office - Kent State University at East Liverpool
400 E. Fourth Street
East Liverpool, OH 43920

Student Services Office - Kent State University at Salem
2491 St. Rt. 45 South
Salem, OH 44460