Tuition and Fees
PROGRAM SPECIFIC FEES:
OCAT students also incur the following costs and fees, which are subject to change:
- OTA books: average $350 per semester
- Program fees: $110 per semester ($550 total)
- Covers equipment and supplies for all OCAT courses, AOTA 1-year membership, EXXAT fieldwork management system student fee, KSU nametag, BCI/FBI fingerprinting x 2, 1 set KSU scrubs, polo shirt
- Annual physical examination and current immunizations
- CPR certification
- Clinical education expenses (travel, uniform, facility name tag, and meals)
- Licensure fees to national and state boards (following graduation)
- SOTA Club Activities - $5 dues, $20-30 other activities
- Polo Shirts - $25-28 to be worn during fieldtrips and other program outings
- *Washington, D.C. Hotel Room – Average $100 to include room, meals, gas. Fieldtrip in OCAT 20001 Professional Issues course. *Fees may be reduced with fundraising.
- AOTA National Conference (Optional) - $300 plus meals.
- Gas expenses for various field trips. Carpooling with other students is an option.
- Immunizations - Varies
- Physical - Varies
- Cap & gown - $60
- Application for certification exam - $555
- Application for licensure - $100