Wi-Fi on Campus
This is how to get connected to the Campus Wi-Fi
1. Click on the wireless icon at the lower right. Select "FlashZone" and click "Connect".
2. After establishing connection, open your web browser. When the page loads, click "Download Windows Installer".
3. When prompted, select "Save".
4. Save the installer to your desktop. Make sure you selected "Desktop" on the left. Click "Save".
5. After saving, navigate to your desktop and double click the "FlashZone WPA" setup utility.
6. When the utility loads, enter your FlashLine username and password. Click "continue."
Note: You must change your FlashLine password from the default before proceeding if you haven't already done so.
7. Below is the screen you will see during the configuration process.
8. After successful configuration, you will see your IP address. Select "Done" to close the configuration utility. Your default web browser will also open to www.kent.edu , verifying connectivity.