Have you been involved in community service? Do you enjoy giving back to your community?
Want to grow as a peer leader? Consider taking a peer leadership role on campus; become a Service Leader.
Service Leaders are undergraduate student leaders committed to working with others to provide meaningful service opportunities while gaining valuable leadership skills and professional development.
As a Service Leader, you are given the opportunity to:
- Guide service projects in the community
- Lead Alternative Breaks (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Serve on planning committees for special events
- Network with area non-profits
- Develop better leadership and communication skills
- Build your resume
- Make new friends!
Applications are closed for the 2018-2019 academic year and will reopen next spring.
Deadline: Sunday, April 1, 2018
For more information, check out the application below.
If you’re ready for a rewarding experience apply today or contact Community Engaged Learning at email@example.com.
Consider enrolling in the Peer Leader Training Course to start your application process.