Student Service Leader (SSL)
Have you been involved in community service? Do you enjoy giving back to your community?
Want to grow as a peer leader? Consider taking a peer leadership role on campus; become a Student Service Leader (SSL).
Student Service Leaders (SSLs) are undergraduate leaders committed to working with others to provide meaningful service opportunities while gaining valuable leadership skills and professional development.
As an SSL, you are given the opportunity to:
- Guide service projects in the community
- Lead immersion and the Alternative Spring Break trips
- Serve on planning committees for special events
- Network with area non-profits
- Develop better leadership and communication skills
- Build your resume
- Make new friends!
Applications are OPEN for the 2018-2019 academic year!
Deadline: Sunday, April 1, 2018
For more information, check out the application below.
If you’re ready for a rewarding experience apply today or contact Community Engaged Learning at email@example.com.
Consider enrolling in the Peer Leader Training Course to start your application process.