Kent State's COVID-19 testing plan is for all students, faculty and staff within our eight-campus system.
- For the 2022 spring semester, all students who live in residence halls will be required to perform an at-home test one week before moving back to campus.
- Students who live in residence halls who are not yet fully vaccinated or are exempt from vaccination must take part in weekly COVID-19 testing, provided by Visit Healthcare.
- Fully vaccinated residence hall students and those who are exempt due to having tested positive for COVID-19 within the prior 90 days will have to submit proof that they are fully vaccinated.
Faculty & Staff
- All faculty and staff who have received an exemption from vaccination must test regularly, either at the Visit Healthcare locations on the Kent Campus or by using the at-home tests provided on all Regional Campuses.
- Employees who are not fully vaccinated or who have not received an approved exemption must test weekly until they become compliant.
- Submit your tests results from this web page https://apps.kent.edu/covid19.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with reporting issues.
- Throughout the spring semester, Kent State will continue to monitor wastewater from campus housing to look for spikes in virus shed to identify possible outbreaks.