Kent State offers COVID-19 testing for all students, faculty and staff within our eight-campus system.
Available Testing Includes:
- At-home tests, which may be picked up in multiple locations. See the "At Home Test Kits" accordion below for a list of pick-up locations.
- Symptomatic testing at DeWeese Health Center.
- We will reevaluate this strategy should case counts increase significantly.
- COVID-19 testing remains readily available on our campuses.
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID-19, should report their illness to Kent Sate’s COVID Response Team at 330-672-2525.
- Wastewater monitoring.