Kent State Health Resources
- COVID Contact or Symptoms? Act Now
- University Health Services
- Telemedicine and virtual visits
- General COVID-19 Health-Related FAQs
- Kent State of Wellness
- Virtual recreation options
- Student resources, including those related to mental health and health, both on- and off-campus
- Faculty and staff wellness resources are accessible via our employee wellness web page, which features resources to support their physical, emotional and financial wellbeing. Here are some highlighted resources that can be accessed from the employee wellness page:
- Calendar of Events - Displays all faculty/staff in-person and remote events, including faculty and staff Group X classes, wellbeing workshops, financial wellness and more.
- IMPACT EAP - Available counseling, legal, financial services available to all full and part-time faculty and staff and their eligible dependents. Live, immediate assistance 24/7, 365 days. Includes a Stress Less Center and complimentary Mindfulness coaching.
- Be Well (physician-owned wellness partner) – Staffed by professionals experienced in patient care and education, including physicians, health educators, diabetes educators and certified wellness coaches. Complimentary telephonic and virtual coaching for all full-time faculty and staff.
- We are on Blackboard! If you missed one of our valuable workshops, we likely have recorded it. To see our previously recorded workshops, go to Blackboard, accessible through FlashLine. Once logged in go to My Courses and select "Wellness Your Way" to view a variety of our workshops.
- Teleworking Guidelines – Resources to adjust to teleworking during a pandemic. This includes guidance on how to maintain your "work space" as vetted resources to support nutrition, physical activity and taking care of your mental health.
External Health Resources
- Ohio Department of Health: cold or flu?
- Ohio Department of Health: Coronavirus Website
- Centers for Disease and Prevention
- National Domestic Violence Hotline