2020 Alumni Reunion Weekend
Each year, during the third week in August, Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine (CPM) opens its doors to podiatrists around the country for a weekend of continuing education and alumni celebrations, all in the name of the college’s top priority – student scholarships. Planning for the 2020 Alumni Reunion Weekend is underway! Check back here to stay up to date on next year's events and the 2020 Alumni Award Winners!
Congratulations to the 2019 Alumni Reunion Weekend Hall of Fame Inductees and Award Winners:
- KSUCPM Service Award: David H. Gross, DPM, Class of 1971 ; Donna M. Pacchioni, EMBA
- Distinguished Alumni Award: Christopher F. Hyer, DPM, Class of 2000
- Young Physician Professional Award: William T. DeCarbo, DPM, Class of 2004
- Thomas V. Melillo, DPM Full Tuition Scholarship Award: Kristen Brett, MSIV
- OPMSA Outstanding Podiatric Medical Student Award: Kayla Robinson, MSIV
- PICA Scholarships: Anne Cossogue, MISV ; Alex Schaeffer, MISV
For more information about Alumni Reunion Weekend, please contact our Institutional Advancement Department:
Patrick Riley, Director of Institutional Advancement
Alyssa Shepherd, Advancement Services Manager
Disability Accommodation Request: Kent State University is committed to making its work environment, programs and activities accessible for individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to attend or participate in this event, please contact the Office of Compliance, Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action at 330.672.2038 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least72-hours prior to the event.