At this time, we are planning to resume in-person conferences for the North Coast Foot & Ankle Symposium, August 19-22, 2021 at the KSUCPM Campus in Independence, Ohio. Any changes made to the format of this program will be announced here on our website, as well as on our social media platforms and via email.
KSUCPM is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable return to in-person conferences for all attendees and exhibitors. The North Coast Foot & Ankle Symposium will observe the following modified business operations as mandated by the CDC, the state of Ohio, and Kent State University:
- Face coverings recommended for those not fully vaccinated
- Readily accessible sanitizing stations throughout the facilities
Welcome to the North Coast Foot & Ankle Symposium!
- Dates: August 19 - 22, 2021
- Location: Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine, Independence, Ohio
- Nationally renowned alumni speakers
- 25+ CECH
- The lowest rates in Cleveland:
- $49 for KSUCPM & OCPM Alumni
- $99 for Non-Alumni
The 2021 North Coast Foot & Ankle Symposium is a continuing podiatric medical education conference presented by Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine. Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine.
Update Your Contact Information
Missing out on KSUCPM Continuing Medical Education updates? Update your contact information at the button below to be added to our master list!