Academic Operations & Institutional Research
THE OFFICE OF ACADEMIC OPERATIONS & INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH MANAGES THE FOLLOWING:
- All assessment studies for KSUCPM, including statistical analysis and student outcomes.
- Clerkships and residencies.
- Academic Policies.
- Clinical groups and rotation schedules.
- Academic calendars.
- Clinical affiliation agreements and adjunct appointments.
- KSUCPM Residency Fair
- Posting and grading of all examinations and assessments. LMS management for faculty.
- External and internal surveys.
- APMLE Part I, II, and III registration and analysis.
- Academic records.
- Enrollment and graduation verifications.
GENERAL OFFICE CONTACTS:
David Putman, Director, Academic Operations & Institutional Research
Academic Operations & Institutional Research Staff:
Jaclyn Macomber, Assistant Director, Academic Operations & Institutional Research
Kari Bozikis, Academic Services Research Specialist
Michele Kuczmarski, Administrative Secretary
Academic Support Staff
Heidi Covan, Administrative Assistant
Libby Jackson, Administrative Clerk
Aumee Butler, Administrative Clerk
- Graduation Verification Form
- Student Request Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- Ordering Official APMLE Boards Part I, II, or III Reports
- Transcript Requests
- Clerkship Policy and Procedures Handbook Class of 2021
- Clerkship Policy and Procedure Handbook Class of 2022
- Clerkship Policy and Procedures Handbook Class of 2023
- Clerkship and Senior Medicine Feedback
- CPME Outcomes
- Federation of Podiatric Medical Boards
- Dean's List and Rankings
- AACPM Clerkship Handbook