Academic Services & Enrollment Analytics
The Office of Academic Services & Enrollment Analytics manages the following:
- Affiliation agreements and adjunct appointments.
- The annual KSUCPM Residency Fair.
- Grading of examinations and posting of grades in Blackboard.
- External and internal surveys, including course and clinical rotation evaluations.
- Student registration for all courses and clinical rotations.
- APMLE Parts I, II, and III registration and outcomes analysis.
- The retention of records for current and past students.
- Leave of Absence procedures for current students.
- The academic dismissal, academic appeal, student withdrawal, and readmission application processes.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- David Putman, Director, Academic Services & Enrollment Analytics
- Jaclyn Macomber, Assistant Director, Academic Services & Enrollment Analytics
- Karen Bozikis, Academic Services Assistant