Academic Services & Institutional Research
The Office of Academic Services & Institutional Research manages the following:
- Manage clinical affiliation agreements.
- Clinical adjunct faculty appointments for medical professionals acting in a supervisory / educational role with KSUCPM students for a majority of their clinical experience during a specific rotation.
- The annual KSUCPM Residency Fair.
- Grading of examinations and posting of grades in Blackboard.
- External and internal surveys, including course and clinical rotation evaluations.
- Student registration for all courses and clinical rotations.
- APMLE Parts I, II, and III registration and outcomes analysis.
- The retention of records for current and past students.
- Leave of Absence procedures for current students.
- The academic dismissal, academic appeal, student withdrawal, and readmission application processes.
- Enrollment and graduation verification requests.
Rankings & Dean's List:
- At the conclusion of every semester, the Office of Academic Services & Institutional Research calculates rankings (based on cumulative grade point average) for each class year. Students are ranked by number and percentile. At the conclusion of the 4th year summer, if there are multiple students ranked first, total points earned on on all examinations during the entirety of the program will determine the students ranked first and second in the class.
- Students who finish any fall or spring semester with a term grade point average of 3.500 or better without any failures will be placed on the dean's list. Students are not placed on dean's list for summer semesters or for any semesters in which only pass / fail courses or rotations are completed.
- David Putman, Director, Academic Services & Institutional Research / Analytics
- Jaclyn Macomber, Assistant Director, Academic Services & Institutional Research
- Karen Bozikis, Academic Services Assistant
- Michele Kuczmarski, Administrative Secretary
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.