CPM & COVID-19
Coronavirus / COVID-19 Questions
If you have questions regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please call 1-833-4ASKODH (1-833-427-5634) or email email@example.com
- If you are experiencing symptoms, email the CPM COVID-19 team at CPMCovid@kent.edu
current campus policies as of June, 2022:
- Face coverings are no longer required at the College of Podiatric Medicine.
- Face coverings are currently required at the Cleveland Foot & Ankle Clinic.
- Physical Distancing: Physical distancing is no longer required on the CPM Campus.
- All students, faculty and staff should conduct daily self-checks prior to coming to campus to ensure the health of the KSUCPM community:
- Take your temperature.
- If you feel sick, stay home.
- If you are experiencing fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, fatigue, muscle aches, headaches, sore throat, runny nose, congestion, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, stay home.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results, stay home.
- If you have been asked by a medical or public health professional to isolate/quarantine, stay home.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, stay home, isolate yourself, call the University COVID-19 response team at 330-672-2525, or email the college at CPMCovid@kent.edu and begin remote instruction.
- Students on rotations at outside facilities should always follow the COVID-19 guidelines that have been instituted for that facility
- Any student who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 should immediately report the diagnosis to the College at CPMCovid@kent.edu for next steps
CPM Event Updates
Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine (CPM) is actively monitoring the outbreak of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19. CPM wants to assure you that we will always make the best decisions for the health and safety of our event attendees, as well as for the professional development of the podiatric medical community.
At this time, the following CPM events will be taking place in 2022:
- 2022 Alumni Reunion Weekend
- Friday. August 19 - Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Located at the KSUCPM Campus
- The North Coast Foot & Ankle Symposium
- Thursday, August 18 - Saturday, August 20, 2022
- Located at the KSUCPM Campus
- The Southeast National Conference
- Thursday, November 17 - Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Located at the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Continue to Take Preventative Measures
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your arm or a tissue.
- Avoid exposure to others who are sick.
- Stay at home while you are ill (except to visit a healthcare professional) and avoid close contact with others.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals to ensure a healthy immune system.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Ohio Department of Health Fact Sheet: How do you know if it is the cold, flu or COVID-19?