Does KSUCPM have Partnerships with any Undergraduate Programs?
KSUCPM cooperates in articulation agreements with several national institutions.
This program permits qualified undergraduate students at participating institutions to enter KSUCPM after the completion of three years of college study. Entrance into the program is predicated on proven academic abilities including the completion of courses normally associated with a general pre-med curriculum, commitment to the profession and its advancement, and demonstrated moral and professional character.
In addition to the intellectual standards which have been established for admission, students are expected to possess superior personal qualifications.
Depending on undergraduate contractual requirements, students in the binary program will receive the B.S. or B.A. degree from their cooperating undergraduate institution upon successful completion of the first and/or second year of study at KSUCPM.
The DPM degree will be awarded following the successful completion of the remaining years of the required medical curriculum at KSUCPM.
The following is a list of currently cooperating undergraduate institutions:
- Cleveland State University - Cleveland, OH
- Elmira College - Elmira NY
- Cuyahoga Community Colleges - Greater Cleveland, OH area
- Gannon University - Erie, PA
- Juniata College - Juniata, PA
- Lewis University - Romeoville, IL
- Lorain County Community College - Lorain, OH
- Marshall University - Huntington, WV
- Maryville University - St. Louis, MO
- Mercyhurst College - Erie, PA
- Universidad Interamericana de Puerto Rico - San Juan, PR
- Ursuline College - Pepper Pike, OH
- Viterbo University - La Crosse, WI