The following requirements have been outlined by the Italian Ministry of Health for travel into Italy. It is mandatory to wear masks inside of Palazzo Vettori during the seminar. Both surgical and FFP2 masks are acceptable. These masks may specifically be required at museums and other tourist destinations as well.
If fully vaccinated:
- No longer required: Passenger Locator Form prior to entering Italy
- Show vaccination card (digital or paper format)
- No longer required: Negative molecular or antigen test
- Complete the Passenger Locator Form prior to entering Italy
- Undergo a molecular swab within 72 hours of entry, or an antigen test 24 hours prior
- Notify the Prevention Department of the local health authority of your entry into Italy