Submit your Nominations
Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine is accepting nominations for the 2018 Alumni Hall of Fame Inductions and Alumni Awards through December 31, 2017. Your nomination will help recognize a respected CPM alumnus who has demonstrated ongoing support to the college, and displayed leadership and character as they practice podiatry in the field.
2018 Hall of Fame Society Nomination
The CPM Hall of Fame Society is the most prestigious award given to our alumni. The College of Podiatric Medicine Hall of Fame Society honors distinguished alumni in recognition of their outstanding contributions and achievements within the podiatric community, who have demonstrated ongoing support and appreciation to their alma mater after 20 years or more.
- Must be OCPM Graduate who expresses a strong appreciation and loyalty towards their alma mater
- 20 years or greater of dedicated service in the field of podiatry
- Prior or current experience serving on a boards/committees involving the podiatric medical community
- Recognized as distinguished clinician/practitioner with outstanding professionalism and contributions to the achievements within the Podiatric Medical Community
- Demonstrates the highest moral and ethical values associated with podiatry
- Can be nominated posthumously
- Nominations will be reviewed and two inductees will be selected by current Hall of Fame Inductees
- Neatly and accurately complete all information on the nomination forms. Add supporting pages if needed.
- Nomination Deadline: December 31, 2017
2018 KSUCPM Service Award Nomination
The KSUCPM Service Award honors alumni for their extraordinary service to the College of Podiatric Medicine. This award is given to those who have displayed a connection through generously contributing their personal time and talents for the enrichment and betterment of KSUCPM.
2018 Young Physician Professional Achievement Award
The Young Physician Professional Achievement Award honors alumni that have been in practice less than 15 years and have showcased a high level of achievement within the field of podiatry, as well as dedication and support to the college. This award is presented to leaders who continue to show potential within the podiatric community.