Virtual Risk Management with PICA
Registered for our March Southeast National Conference?
Included in your registration is a virtual PICA Approved Risk Management Lecture on Friday, November 20, 2020!
When making the decision to postpone our 12th Annual Southeast National Conference from November, 2020 to March, 2021, we knew it was important to create an opportunity for our registrants to earn the PICA discount they count on in November, in a safe environment.
When you register for our new 12th Annual Southeast National Conference dates of March 18-21, 2021, you will automatically be registered for a virtual Risk Management lecture with PICA on Friday, November 20, 2020 to earn your discount!
Here's how it works:
- Register for the 12th Annual Southeast National Conference March 18 - 21, 2021
- If you pre-registered for our original November dates prior to the postponement and have not cancelled your registration, you are already registered for the virtual Risk Management lecture with PICA. No further action is required.
- If you choose to attend the virtual Risk Management lecture with PICA and later cancel your 12th Annual Southeast National conference registration, you will be charged our standard $150 cancellation fee at the time of cancellation.
- Once registered, a link to the virtual one-hour PICA Approved Risk Management lecture will be sent to you via email one week prior to the lecture date.
- Registrants must be in virtual attendance to earn the PICA discount and 1-hour Risk Management credit.
Friday, November 20, 2020
4:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
"DVT: Little Things Matter!" Presented by Roya Mirmiran, DPM