Connect to an Advisor
Information for Prospective Students:
- Online Information Session for Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Online Information Session for Prospective Graduate Students
Prospective students outside the U.S. have special concerns, so we have a separate set of meeting times for International students:
Online Information Session for Prospective International Undergraduate Students.
International students will find more information about applying to Kent State University by visiting the Office of Global Education's page on International Admission.
All students: When you sign up for a session you will receive an email with the link to the meeting!
Current and Prospective Students: - have a question?
We can help you! Email email@example.com or contact:
Dr. Samba firstname.lastname@example.org
- MSB 270 330-672-9868 Office Hours: Tuesday/Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Noon), 12:30 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
Dr. Allouzi email@example.com
- MSB 256 330-672-9102 Office Hours: Tuesday/Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Dr. Jong-Hoon Kim firstname.lastname@example.org
- 236A MSB 330-672-9060 Office Hours: Monday/Wednesday 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. in MSB 104 and 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. in MSB 236
Mr. Bill Reed email@example.com
- 272 MSB 330-672-9050 Office Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. or online by appointment
Dr. Qiang Guan firstname.lastname@example.org
- 208 MSB 330-672-2191 Office Hours: Monday/Wednesday 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.